FACULTYTALK Archives

March 1998

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Peter Shears <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 10:59:52 +0000
of any interest?

Picturing Justice
http://www.usfca.edu/pj/index.html

Picturing Justice, edited by John Denvir, Paul Joseph and Rob Waring,
provides insightful commentaries on the portrayal of law, lawyers and legal
issues in television and movies. The articles cover current television
series' and movies with a combination of analysis and opinion. The site
publishes both reader submitted commentaries as well as many written by the
editors. While the articles are not lengthy, they provide a fair amount of
useful critical commentary on the treatment of law on television and in the
movies. This site fills a specialized niche and it is well worth
investigating. [CL]

It comes from this week's Scout Report:

- but I imagine that most of you have heard of the service.

Sunshine this morning - but they steal an hour from me tonight!

Peter.