FACULTYTALK Archives

March 1998

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Hoch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 16:16:36 -0700
Dear Fellow ALSB-ers,

I have a non - philosophical inquiry to make, if I might.

Would some dear soul be so kind as to tell me how in the world I can find
the Large and Small caps command when Blue-Booking in Word?

I used to happily play in WordPerfect, but for reasons I'll never recall
made the jump (slide?) to Word and I cannot for the life of me, or at least
I couldn't this weekend when I first tried, figure out how to find the
Large and Small caps command in the wonderful world of Word.

I would be ineffably grateful for a clear explanation.  And if anyone does
respond, please speak to me like I'm an intelligent first-grader.  I won't
be offended, that's my station in life.

Thank you very much,

David Hoch