SCHPSYCH Archives

March 1998

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 19:19:25 EST
 Dr Witte
I decided to use a shortcut to contact you rather than go through the
difficult process of figuring out your e-mail address.  Anyway, I would like
to ask you to write another letter of recommendation for me.  However, on this
occassion I would like you tocompose this letter from scratch and leave out any
statements that make me sound like me otherwise my family might starve.  All
kidding aside, well almost all kidding, if you agree to do this I am going to
place your recommendation on file at the Miami Placement center thus ensuring
that you will not have to unduly repeat this activity.  Furthermore, if you
agree to performing this task I can, at your request, provide you with a copy
of my resume and some pertinent information on my minor successes to assist
you in determining the degree of embellishment that could be considered
acceptable.  Please reply before March 24 since I will see you on March 25th
                                                MaLcoLm