FACULTYTALK Archives

May 1998

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Linnea McCord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 07:59:42 -0700
Dear Sally:

        Hello there!  I've just joined the ALSBTALK group recently.  I know
this is probably "old hat" to everyone else, but could you please tell me
what the address for the web page is (that is, for registration)?

        I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in August.  I know you
must have your hands full right now, Sally.  It's quite a job to handle all
the conference details!

        Regards,  Linnea

>For those of you who have been having trouble with the web page for paper
>reg -- we have finally received enough applications to diagnose the
>problem. There is a problem with the settings we are requiring of you. The
>trouble we had was that for some this was a problem but for some it was
>not. BY THE END OF TODAY (and hopefully sooner) we will have this
>corrected. My
>apologies and thank you to all of you who have been kind enough to point
>this out to me.
>
>If you have yet to send your application, please assume that within an
>hour or two (it is now almost 9 am est, Fri 22), you will be able to use
>the web registration.
>
>Thanks again for your patience.
>
>Sally Gunz

Linnea B. McCord, JD, MBA