FACULTYTALK Archives

September 1998

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 12:31:54 -0400
For those of you who are interested, I usually get three to four requests per year for some sort of "letter" regarding the ALSB's position on this issue.  I have attached the  letter, which I send out, for your perusal and comment.  So far, I've gotten no resistance nor complaints and have actually won over some converts within various university administrations.  The attached ile is in Wordperfect for windows.

Dan Herron
ALSB Exec. Sec.