SWE Archives

September 1998

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Tennant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 14:14:28 EST
Hey everyone,
             Our first Society of Women Engineers meeting will be this Thurs.
September 10 at 6:00 in 120 Kreger.  There will be pizza.  ALso we have a lot
of exciting things planned for this year.  Girl Scout Day will be our biggest
event but we have other activities planned such as Spring Brownie Day, helping
with Middletown Mysteries, and a really cool service project.  Come and find
out what we have planned.  Tell all your engineering friends!  Hope to see you
there.
      Stephanie Tennant