WIMSE Archives

February 1999

WIMSE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amy Kiger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Women In Mathematics, Science & Engineering (WIMSE)
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:48:28 -0500
Hello WIMSE members!

I've received 12 completed "check up" questionnaires. (Thanks!) The
comments on these have been very thoughtful and helpful.

I will be compiling these comments Monday evening so the WIMSE staff can
discuss them at our meeting on Tuesday.  If you haven't turned in a check
up questionnaire and you want your thoughts to be included, please turn
your sheet into me before Monday at 5:00. (The blue one that was in your
mailbox--if you need another I have extras.)

Thanks!

Amy