FACULTYTALK Archives

August 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:15:13 -0400
A slight addition to my earlier bulletin. I was not trying to slight
award winners by ommission. However, I did not have the full and
accurate list from Dan and he is taking some very well earned rest. I
have been asked, however, specifically about Junior and Senior Faculty
Awards, and trust no one will be offended if I give a sneak preview: the
recipients were once more extraordinarily talented people whose
selection delighted those in attendance at the Banquet. Junior went to
Joan Gabel and Senior to Fran Zollers. The award for Excellence in
Singing/Rhyming/and overall Entertainment went, of course, to Tim Fort!
I will see if we can get the speeches made about Joan and Fran posted on
the web -- at the risk of making the rest of us feel truly inadequate.

Sally