FACULTYTALK Archives

August 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
SALLY GUNZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:36:11 -0400
I just received an email from the student I sponsored for the student
paper section. He was absolutely thrilled by the experience and said
that it has reminded him of his love for philosophy and writing again
and he has changed all his electives "to heck with the impact on his
accounting (major) average" for the fall. He says he got so much out of
the conference and his email was a delight to receive. Again, I would
like to thank Nancy for reintroducing this program. It has been an
absolute highlight of the last two conferences for me -- seeing students
of mine get so much out of the experience.  I trust other sponsors enjoy
it as much. For those of you who have yet to sponsor a student, I highly
recommend it.

Sally Gunz