FACULTYTALK Archives

September 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lee Burgunder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:12:32 -0700
Re: (28 lines)
Greg and ALSB-ers,

I am happy to hear the chatter about e-commerce course trends.  I have
been involved with teaching technology law at Cal Poly for a number of
years, although not last year since I was "on leave" writing a book for
SouthWestern/West on Legal Aspects of Managing Technology.  I do not
have a meaningful current syllabus yet to post, but I will do so when I
develop it over the next ten weeks.

Just for your information, the Managing Technology text that I am
preparing comprehensively covers Internet intellectual property and
e-commerce issues.  It is very current and includes the latest important
Internet and e-commerce cases and developments.  The book is scheduled
to be published next year, hopefully by September, 2000.  If, for some
reason, last minute details hold it up, I am sure that pre-release
advance copies will be available.

I have not yet prepared a formal table of contents for the book, but
since the first draft is virtually completed, I could fairly easily put
one together for ALSB members and post it, if that would be useful.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Lee Burgunder
California Polytechnic State University
(805) 756-1210