FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 09:48:22 -0400
Best wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving weekend to all Canadians. To
our US colleagues, you're welcome to join our celebrations.  The weather
is forcast to be perfect, the fall fairs are on, and you can eat turkey
till your heart's content since there is lots of time to recover before
the next round of festivities. A designer holiday, for which we, in the
deep north, are duly thankful.

Sally Gunz