FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:19:58 -0400
It is time for some fall fun.....especially since my football teams are going down the tubes so early in the season (Miami U and Pittsburgh Steelers).......I pose this query to you.....

.....I put Sally's picture on the cover of the Fall ALSB newsletter which you should have already or will shortly receive.  I think that it is a nice picture......however, both Jim Highsmith and my wife think it is horrendous....my wife caustically pointed out to me that she'd kill me if she were Sally. Jim wanted me to change the picture...until I told him that they were already at the printers. Sally hasn't seen the picture, but she is aware of it...

So, once again in the nature of good ALSB fun, let me or Sally know what you think of the picture...or put it on ALSBTALK by hitting the "R" key.  For those of you who have much better things to do with your time, you can just delete any message with the subject line of "Sally's Picture."

Perhaps I should be prohibited from choosing pictures, much the same way as Lee Reed is prohibited from being allowed on email.......

Hope your fall terms are going well...let us know about the picture...

Dan [log in to unmask]     Sally's email is [log in to unmask]