FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:04:34 -0400
One of our members has pointed out an important issue that I should have
thought of myself and I thank him: even with the anecdotal research we
are proposing now (testimonials etc) it may well require Human Subjects
approval at your institution (I believe by Federal law in the US). This
ties into the issue of the importance of coordinating activities. Please
approach Peter Shedd before moving on this  -- his email which I think I
inadvertently omitted from mine is [log in to unmask] I imagine that
we can also assist you with providing the kind of information you will
require for your Human Subjects committee.

FYI -- Fran Zoller's email address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Sally