FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:06:32 -0700
Hi All:

I'm sorry to bother everybody (probably Sally Gunz will want to respond as
President), but I know there has been a real flurry of email activity.  What
with teaching, committees, office hours, research, and an ever-incresing
volume of email--all the stuff all of us do every day--I simply have not
been keeping close enough tabs on this to feel that I can understand it.

I take it the issue is our concern that schools of business are downplaying
the importance of legal studies, and we want to figure out what to do about
it.

Could I please ask for a brief summary of the problem and the proposed

Dan Warner