FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 06:33:13 -0400
I am repeating my earlier message just in case it didn't get around -- I
got no reply from CPA's and I know there are some of you out there. I am
trying to track down whether you have received a survey re, perhaps
amongst other things, what you think the role of bus law should be. If
you are a cpa and would receive things from the aicpa, even if you have
not received anything, could you please  let me know. That in itself is
info for us. Also, could you please let me  know as soon as you do
receive something. We had thought they were sending the survey out to
all and not a sample, but it is entirely possible that a) this is not
correct and b) it hasn't gone out yet.

Sally