SWE Archives

November 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gretchen Caron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:55:06 EST
To Anna, Justina, and anyone else that is interested:
    I am going to make copies today of the registration forms for the SWE
conference.  You need to get in touch with me and get them.  You will need
to fill them out ASAP and fax them to the fax number that I have written on
the back of the schedule.  Meanwhile, I will submit a proposal to Osama
about getting funding this week about covering the funding.  (The
registration fee is $45 and the hotel is $70/night.)  I need to know when
you are available to leave on that Friday.  I have class until 4pm.  How are
we driving there?  Also, I need to know that you are definitely going, so I
can reserve hotel rooms.  Please get back to me ASAP!

Gretchen Caron
SWE president
529-8210