I'm not sure what exactly constitutes the definition of "dry," but
Pennsylvania has the silliest liquor laws I've ever experienced (wine and
spirits only at state store, beer only at a beer distributor by the case,
unless you want to pay bar prices, in which case you can get small amounts
as take-out).
cheers (irony intentional)
Ann T.