Do not open the following emails titled
CALIFORNIA or "Win a Holiday" or PRETTY PARK

Subject: VIRUS ALERT
There is a new  virus - WOBBLER. It will arrive on e-mail titled
CALIFORNIA.
IBM and AOL have announced that it is very powerful, more so than
Melissa, there is no remedy. It will eat all your information on  the
hard drive and also destroys Netscape Navigator and Microsoft
Internet
Explorer. Do not open anything with this title.  Not many people
seem to know about this yet so propagate it  as fast as possible.
If you receive an e-mail titled  "Win A. Holiday" DO NOT open it. It
will erase everything  on your hard drive. Forward this letter out to as
many people as  you can. This is a new, very malicious virus and not many people  know about it. This information was announced from Microsoft.
It will come to you in the form of an e-mail from  a familiar
person. I repeat, DO NOT OPEN. DELETE RIGHT AWAY. It  gets into your address book. A "friend" sent it to me, but  called & warned me
before I  opened it. She was  not so lucky and now she can't even start her computer!
Forward this to everyone in your address book. I would rather  receive
this warning 25 times than not receive it once!
Martin Platts h.c.i.m.a.