Martin -- this is not a terribly likely list for any of those below.  (These references were from Ron, anyway, not me.)  A good starting-point for tracking down what you might want to look at is http://etoh.niaaa.nih.gov/basic.htm
    Robin
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Martin Platts
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: den 15 januari 2001 18:33
Subject: Finding people

Thanks to Robin I have a whole load of information to go at though I would like to use the some modern mediums to save me time.

Anne Tjonneland in the Gronbaek group has examined diet and wine drinkers.

The NLAES group (Grant, Dawson et al.) have investigated beverage prefs. and alcohol-related medical consequences.

Reg Smart has looked at beverage prefs. and adolescent problems and general population ike to hear from Tim Stockwell on his types of beverages.

Now before anyone gets excited I know their is a library..I live in it between everything else but there is nothing better than direct contact with the person. I am one of those people who like to save time where possible. So please If any of these people are reading this  e.mail [log in to unmask].

Martin