Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:19:39 -0800 (PST)
From: alaye uwa <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: urgent and confidential
To: [log in to unmask]

Reply To Tel/fax:234-42-4589155

Attn: The Managing Director,

I have the honor and confidence to introduce to you
this business in view of the fact that you are trust
worthy and reliable.

I am MR. TONY OZOH, the Eastern district bank
manager of United bank for Africa PLC, (UBA), there is
an account opened in this bank in 1980 and since 1990
nobody has operated on this account again.

After intensive investigation, I discovered that the
owner of this account was the owner of U. Martins Co.
Ltd.a foreigner, he died in 1990 and the account has
no beneficiary. My investigation also proved to me as
well that his company does not know anything about
this account. The amount involved is  USD $ 26,000.000
(twenty six million United States Dollar) only.

In the light of the above fact, I need your assistance
to open door to this opportunity  by providing an
account or any account of your choice where the fund
will be remitted.

Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because
the bank management is ready to welcome any person, a
foreigner who has correct information  of this
account, which I will give to you immediately if you
are interested to conclude this transaction with me.
You should be informed that I will burn all documents
relating to the business upon conclusion and we shall
meet face to face with you for sharing in your
country.

At the conclusion of this business you will be given
35% of the total amount,  60% will be for me and 5%
for any expenses both parties incurred   during the
transaction.

I look forward to your immediate reply by phone/fax
234-42-4589155.

Yours truly,
TONY OZOH