Hi Andrea,

My name is Heidi Raduege and I am a third-year journalism and speech com major.  I am very interested in gaining field experience in journalism by writing for the High Street Journal.  However, I will be unable to attend the meeting tonight due to a prior obligation.  If you could contact me with information about how I can get involved, I would greatly appreciate it.  You may contact me via e-mail ([log in to unmask]) or by telephone (664-7282).

Thanks so much,

Heidi Raduege