I will not be attending the contest.  I have talked to Dr. Stenger already about this.

Ryan Walton

  James Stenger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We need to have commitments from the group on who is going to the
competition - it is getting late for making room reservations.

I need each person to respond to this message TODAY as to whether they are
GOING or NOT GOING to the competition.

I also need someone to take charge in calling and making reservations. I
have the AAA travel book for the motels in the area and a map in my
office. Someone please stop in and meet with me (145 Kreger Hall).

Thanks.

JBS

Do You Yahoo!?