I will not be in friday, but if someone is around here is a list of htings
that could be done........

Glue the plywood moutning plate on the top of the wing, in the same posistion
that that bottom one is in.....use 30 min epoxy......

take the sanding bar (long one) and gently go over the exposed carbon fiber
on the top, and bottom part of the fuse.....this will take the burs out and
smooth it out.....

attach the motor mount to the fuse (if you know how and where there the first
time we did it)..

I will be in all next week, as we need to fly by next thur or friday.

Also, has the report been mailed?

scott