ArialI imagine the best source to start with would be Einstein's book, Prohibition Agent #1, published in NY in by Stokes in 1932. It's not in print now of course, but a major research library should have a copy. Michael Lerner I'm conducting research on the New York City prohibition agents, Izzy Einstein and Moe Smith. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has information on these men. Thank you. Iyna Bort Caruso e-mail: [log in to unmask] --------------------------------------------- Michael A. Lerner, Ph.D. Historian / Research Fellow Mondale Lectures on Public Service Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs University of Minnesota 612-625-5061 [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]