Hi guys,

I tried to send out an e-mail on Sunday after Nick and I met.  I apologize, I entered the wrong address.

Our first committee head meeting will be on Sunday at 12 noon at my house 214 S Campus.  Everyone else we will see at the chapter rep meeting on Monday August, 27.  Jessica and Kris please confirm location and time (113 Laws 9-10.)

Please come with a list of things done, yet to be done and questions.

Everyone please e-mail me with new phone and addresses.

Thanks,

BK

If you have any questions my new number is 664-8740 and Nick's number is still 664-6352