Hello Everyone,

I recognize that this message is getting out late considering all that has happened.  However, I wanted to extend my thoughts and prayers to those who have family members and friends in New York, Washington, D.C., and/or Pennsylvania.

Although what we have experienced is a great trajedy, the one thing that will get us all through this ordeal is our faith and belief in a higher power.  I would like to remind everyone that all we have is each other and I would encourage everyone to reach out to those who might be in need.

Take care of each other.

God Bless,
Anita L. Triggs

Anita L. Triggs
Graduate Assistant for
Minority Recruitment and Retention
The Graduate School
Bonham House 203A
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513.529.2362
513.529.4127 Fax
"Power is the ability to achieve purpose"
~Martin L. King, Jr.