What is going on everyone?!  I hope that everyone is having themselves a great week.  Rassi and I are throwing a party this coming saturday - so I expect all of you to come.  We live at 12 west rose st - right now I know that you are all thinking "Where the hell is that?"  it is off of south main street just past village green - in fact, village green is our backyard.  so go down main and take a right on rose street.  we are the last house on the right (in fact the only house on the right) so I hope to see you all there - we are tapping the kegs at 7 so anytime after that feel free to show up
Later
Kris