One of my frustrations as a historian of the English-speaking Good Templars is that I lack the ability to read the largest scholarly literature about this fraternal temperance organization, that for Sweden.  At the moment I am doing my best to extract information from a 177-page bibliographical volume compiled by Kerstin Rydbeck and published by Uppsala University in 2001.  A shortened version of the title is Svenska antidrogorganisationer och deras periodica och skriftserier 1837-2000.  (ISBN  0345-6889)  I am using an ILL copy owned by the University of Wisconsin, Madison, libraries.  The English language abstract, including the full title, follows.

Swedish Organizations against Alcohol and Drug Abuse, their Journals and other Serials 1837-2000: A Bibliographic Overview: with a List of the Contents of Seven Good Templar Journals 1880-1930

This bibliography consists of two parts.  The first and most extensive is a presentation of all the national organisations in Sweden between 1837-2000 that worked against alcohol and drug abuse, together with their journals and other serials.  This section contains an index to all the publications mentioned, as well as an index of abbreviations and earlier names of the organisations.  The second part deals with the contents of seven journals published by the Swedish Good Templar Movement during the period 1880-1930.  The main focus is on works of fiction.  Finally there is an index to all the authors of this material.