Well, I can't meet today until around 10.  I have meetings from 6-10.  Is 10 at Kreger good?

Grant DeGeorge <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
hey team, i'm in nashville as of now using the hotel lobby's computer. by
our plane "not doing so hot" what does that mean? is it still in one
piece? I can't speak for kyle and todd, but i know it would be alomost
impossible for me to be back at 4. an evening meeting would be better. I
will check my email again tomorrow for any updates. But as a final note,
i do not feel i can meet at 4 on sunday. See you soon.

-Grant

Meeting at 4 works for me.

> Bob
>
> At 07:13 PM 4/16/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>>Hey team!!
>>
>>Most of you already know that our plane didn't do so hot today
>>(Friday). So we need to have a meeting on Sunday as soon as everyone
>> gets into town. I have a meeting at 6 and 8, so if we could meet
>> before then that would be great. We need to discuss if we want to
>> continue with what we are going to do next and for the rest of the
>> week. I suggest we meet at 4 on Sunday. Let me know if this works for
>> everyone by calling me. I will not check my email until Sunday
>> afternoon.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Sarah
>>

>>Do you Yahoo!?