You cannot be a hero without being a coward.
Good counsel rejected returns to enrich the givers bosom.
Acting is not being emotional, but being able to express emotion.
I love acting. It is so much more real than life.
Unless the theatre can ennoble you, make you a better person, you should flee from it.
No one wants a good education. Everyone wants a good degree.
In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the Sacrifices any nation has to make to achieve law and order.
The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend.
I think I am a much better actor than I have allowed myself to be.
A funeral is a pageant whereby we attest our respect for the dead by enriching the undertaker.
But childhood prolonged, cannot remain a fairyland. It becomes a hell.
If you don't make things happen then things will happen to you.
You never realize how short a month is until you have to pay alimony.
Cure the disease and kill the patient.