A am a great friend of public amusements, they keep people from vice.
Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.
Why should we be cowed by the name of Action?.
A hero is someone we can admire without apology.
The real death of America will come when everyone is alike.
My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.
Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together.
I love being in therapy. It's just constantly fulfilling for me.
It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.
But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. [James 1:22]
The person that loses their conscience has nothing left worth keeping.
The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses.
One may go a long way after one is tired.