Enclosed for information, research, printing, posting, and enjoyment is a complete list of my research resources used in my titles on Sam Shoemaker and his impact on Alcoholics Anonymous.

It is my hope that all items listed on the inventory will be acquired, as a whole, in the next few months, and placed in a safe, accessible, repository on the Mainland - in the stewardship of, or financed by, a benefactor who understands and appreciates Shoemaker's significance, who will make these materials public, and who will help to see that they are reprinted or posted on the internet.

There are many items never before seen either by AAs or by Shoemaker readers and admirers.

Dick B. [log in to unmask]