Washington Mutual - Banking System Dear client,
At Washington Mutual, we take security very seriously. As many customers already know, our bank is updating to new transactions security standards.
Washington Mutual security systems require that your ATM card is compatible with our new standards.
Both software and hardware will be updated.
Follow this reference:Washington Mutual Online Banking
This security upgrade will be effective immediately and requires our customers to update their ATM card information.
Thank you for contacting Washington Mutual.