Guten Tag :))

permissiveness
toenails

Servus

Sometimes one likes foolish people for their folly, better than wise people for their wisdom.
Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it.
Six feet of earth make all men equal.

Let us watch well our beginnings, and results will manage themselves.
If the single man plant himself indomitably on his instincts, and there abide, the huge world will come round to him.

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Freedom is the last, best hope of earth.

Christianity is art and not money. Money is its curse. If God had been a liberal, we wouldn't have had the Ten Commandments -- we'd have the Ten Suggestions.
The basic essential of a great actor is that he loves himself in acting.

Children are the keys of paradise.

Lots of people know a good thing the minute the other fellow sees it first.
In a broken nest there are few whole eggs.

The hatred of relatives is the most violent.
The humblest individual exerts some influence, either for good or evil, upon others.

When I look into the future, it is so bright it burns my eyes.

A good picture is equivalent to a good deed.
It is not the situation that makes the man, but the man who makes the situation.