How's yourself?

febrile

Yaqha urukama Ah tell me not that memory sheds gladness over the past what is recalled by faded flowers save that they did not last?

Live your life, do your work, then take your hat.
Love and war are the same thing, and stratagems and policy are as allowable in the one as in the other. You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor. I have a memory like an elephant. In fact, elephants often consult me. Habit is habit, and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.
Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens.

A great thing can only be done by a great person and they do it without effort.

No great man ever complains of want of opportunity.

There's none so blind as they that won't see.
The art of communication is the language of leadership.
I believe entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, but if you set out to make art you're an idiot.
When they come downstairs from their Ivory Towers, idealists are very apt to walk straight into the gutter. Anything one man can imagine, other men can make real.
I would sooner read a timetable or a catalog than nothing at all.
It's not sissy to show your feeling.

A coincidence is a small miracle in which God chooses to remain anonymous.
I love men, not for what unites them, but for what divides them, and I want to know most of all what gnaws at their hearts.