Hello, young lovers! :)

Narga naghrak

Once can survive everything nowadays, except death. Who has never tasted what is bitter does not know what is sweet. He was of the faith chiefly in the sense that the church he currently did not attend was Catholic.
No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.
Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.
America I'm putting my queer shoulder to the wheel.
There are no chaste minds. Minds copulate wherever they meet. When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.

Begin to read a book that will help you move toward your dream.

No literature is complete until the language it was written in is dead.

If you would take, you must first give, this is the beginning of intelligence.
I believe in democracy, because it releases the energies of every human being.

Never waste jealousy on a real man: it is the imaginary man that supplants us all in the long run.

No truly great person ever thought themselves so.
No one could be more happy than a man who has never known affliction

When an individual is kept in a situation of inferiority, the fact is that he does become inferior.
Civilization is a conspiracy. Modern life is the silent compact of comfortable folk to keep up pretences.

Do not employ handsome servants.