Darlin! :)

knocked
moth
smoulders
Mbae mi lukem yu bakegen
Fertilizer does no good in a heap, but a little spread around works miracles all over.All the evolution we know of proceeds from the vague to the definite.Education is a social process. Education is growth. Education is, not a preparation for life education is life itself.Leisure is a beautiful garment, but it will not do for constant wear.

The body is an instrument, the mind its function, the witness and reward of its operation.
Hate can only flourish where love is absent.
I is another.

Many a man is saved from being a thief by finding everything locked up.
Who digs a pit for others will fall in themselves.

Nobody is forgotten when it is convenient to remember him.The very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream.
There is no more beautiful life than that of a student.
He whom the Gods love dies young, while he is in health, has his senses and his judgments sound.
Don't complain about the snow on your neighbor's roof when your own doorstep is unclean.
He stands erect by bending over the fallen. He rises by lifting others. Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.We are the products of editing, rather than of authorship.Tell me what brand of whiskey that Grant drinks. I would like to send a barrel of it to my other generals.
Hugh