Hello, young lovers! :)

ganglia
Borodin

Nu' pay nimani Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource.
Eat to please thyself, but dress to please others.
We aren't in an information age, we are in an entertainment age.
Liars are always ready to take oaths.

At any rate, let us love for a while, for a year or so, you and me. That's a form of divine drunkenness that we can all try.Your friend has a friend don't tell him. Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?

A work of art that contains theories is like an object on which the price tag has been left.

In our society a man is known by the company he owns.
A leader has been defined as one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
There is properly no history only biography.
Want is one only of five giants on the road of reconstruction the others are Disease, Ignorance, Squalor, and Idleness.
You can set yourself up to be sick, or you can choose to stay well.
Intolerance is evidence of impotence. What we need most, is not so much to realize the ideal as to idealize the real.

I am an agnostic I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of.