Hallo!

Sodelo The humble and meek are thirsting for blood.
Hypocrite reader -- my fellow -- my brother! I sighed as a lover, I obeyed as a son.
In the affairs of this world, men are saved not by faith, but by the want of it.
Do what you feel in your heart to be right. You'll be criticized anyway.
Fascism is capitalism plus murder.

Men, as well as women, are much oftener led by their hearts than by their understandings.
We have inherited new difficulties because we have inherited more privileges.

It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

An infinitude of tenderness is the chief gift and inheritance of all truly great men. I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.
The imagination equips us to perceive reality when it is not fully materialized.
The wildest colts make the best horses.

For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. [1 Timothy 6:7]

Your old virginity is like one of our French withered pears: it looks ill, it eats dryly. You think you are clever until you find out how smart you are
My routines come out of total unhappiness. My audiences are my group therapy.

Everybody sets out to do something, and everybody does something, but no one does what he sets out to do.