At The Ohio State University, the Archives is a participant in establishing
institutional policies and functional requirements for a manufacturer of
course management software.

One of our tasks is to establish records retention and disposition parameters.

I would like to communicate with archivists who have had experience in
retention and disposition policies for course management systems. On the one
hand, the software is an educational delivery tool and will not replace the
registrar.  On the other hand, the software may enable the Archives  to
document the teaching function in ways that were not physically possible in
an analog environment.

Please e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]
Thanks.