Hello all,

We have an undergrad student who would like an internship/job/volunteer opportunity this summer.  She lives in the Starkville, MS area but is willing to work within a 4 hour radius of home.  Does anyone in that general area have any opportunities or leads that we can follow?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Pete

Peterson E. Brink, Archives Associate II
Archives and Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln, NE 68588-4100
Phone:  402-472-2531
http://www.unl.edu/libr/libs/spec/specar1.html