I need to be taken off this listserv as Im having an email backup problem.
some let me know how to do this. I cannot find the 1st email i got telling
me how to do this...
thanks
art

"Not all readers become leaders. But all leaders must be readers." President
Harry S. Truman
"If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few
who are rich."-John F. Kennedy.