Greetings friends!

I have looked through my copy of the SAA Forms book as well as the AAM
forms book, and I can't quite find the type of form I'm looking for. I am
hoping that my friends on the listserv might be able to help. :)

I know I have seen an object loan form that is used when an object is
loaned out for exhibit - I just can't seem to find it when I need it!
(Isn't that always the case?) The format/wording I am looking for would ask
about the specific venues the exhibit would appear, as well as ask for
information about the space where the object would be displayed (ie.:
environmental controls, security of the space both during exhibition hours
as well as when the exhibit is closed, lighting, etc.), etc.

If you have a loan form that includes this type of information, would you
please send me a copy (or web link if it's available on-line) that I might
draw from for inspiration?

Thank you kindly for your assistance!!
Sincerely,
Bridgette

Bridgette A. Kelly, Archivist & Records Manager
United Church of Christ
700 Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44115
(p) 216-736-2106  (f) 216-736-2203
(Toll free phone) 1-866-UCC-UCC4 (822-8224) x2106
http://www.ucc.org/aboutus/archives/index.html
God Is Still Speaking...