Dear List Members,

This is an initial inquiry on the number of Georgia/southeastern
archivists who are interested in taking the Academy of Certified
Archivists exam in Atlanta on August 17, 2005. There are at least
three
archivists in the Atlanta area who are interested in doing so, and
Georgia State University would be happy to host a group.

While the exam is offered in New Orleans at the SAA Annual Meeting on
the morning of the 17th, it would be possible to take the exam here,
in
Georgia, if there are at least five members who want to do so. For
those
who do not, or cannot, plan to attend the entire annual conference,
having the test in our home state would be a convenience.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you and best wishes,

Laura Botts
Popular Music Archivist
Georgia State University