I can transfer dictabelts. Give me a call at 212-563-1999 (ext135) or
718-506-5893

Adrian Cosentini
co-chair, ARSC Technical Committee

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:00:09 -0500 Lee Stout <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
We recently came across what appear to be several dictaphone belts, which
we believe carry an interview from 1963, which it would be nice to be
able to capture and preserve.  Anyone have any ideas about where we might
start to investigate if these could be played at all?
Thanks, Lee Stout

*  Lee Stout, Head, Public Services and Outreach,
*  Eberly Family Special Collections Library, Penn State University
*  104 Paterno Library, University Park, PA 16802-1808
*  Email:   [log in to unmask] --- Voice:  (814) 863-3381--- Fax:
(814) 863-5318
In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES