Re: Digital photographs If you total up the GB of storage you need for all of the digital files, then you could buy a plug and play hard drive (like La Cie) with enough capacity to store the whole collection. You could transfer all of the files to the drive and then burn backup CDs or DVDs, with the knowledge that you may have to migrate the data to new media every 3 to 5 years. One thing to remember is that a hard drive rated at, for example, 200GB will only store about 180GB of data because of drive space taken by formatting.

Good luck,

Brent