From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Arel Lucas
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 9:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: anybody wanna work here?

Oh, my, wouldn't I love to!  However, my education was strangely deficient in Welsh.  They didn't offer it in elementary or high school in the US, nor did I see it in the catalogs of Stanford, the University of Arizona or San Francisco State.

Not to make fun--I know that Welsh was suppressed for many years, just as were the native languages of the Americas.  Best of luck finding someone who meets the specifications!

Arel
Arel Lucas
Archival Consultant
Brantford, Ontario, Canada