From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Paul Pearson
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 1:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Exhibit Loan Agreements

We have a framed exhibit of 35 photographs by Thomas Merton and we have
had a number of expressions of interest in loaning this exhibit.

I am looking for some examples of loan agreements suitable:
a. for this type of material
b. and for a small archive.

I have tried searching on-line but have only found agreements suitable
for much larger institutions.

Thanks,

Paul.

##########################
Dr Paul M Pearson.
Director and Archivist,
Thomas Merton Center,
Bellarmine University,
Newburg Road,
Louisville, KY. 40205.

Tel: 502 452 8177.
Cell: 502 693 1937.
Fax: 502 452 8452.

www.merton.org

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail
to [log in to unmask]