Well, I was gonna write about what to do about nekkid pictures in photo
collections, but I'll have to wait on that one.  For now, though, this
question: does anyone know the whereabouts of the papers of Clyde Eddy?
Eddy was an executive with Squibb, but more to my point he was an
explorer of the Colorado River.  In 1927, he made a voyage down the
lower Green and then on through the Grand Canyon, documented in his
unintentionally hysterical book DOWN THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS RIVER.
He also went along on the "Dusty Dozen" Hatch-Swain trip in 1934, and
was considered an authority on the Colorado to the end of his days.  I
think he might have been in the Explorers Club as well.  I'm embarrassed
to admit that I can't find out where his papers might have been
deposited.  I checked the New York Public Library, since he was from New
York, but no joy, and a search elsewhere didn't do any better.  Anyone
on this list have any idea?

Roy

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist