Good Afternoon,

I have been contacted by a patron seeking newspaper articles from a
Scottish newspaper during the year 1945.  My institution does not
collect items such as this.  Would anyone on the list have this type of
material or know where she can get it?  She does not want a particular
newspaper or article.  She is seeking these documents in an attempt at a
unique birthday gift for her mother who was born in 1945, I presume in
Scotland.    Thank you for any help you can lend.

Erica Griffin, Assistant Curator of Collections

Muskegon County Museum

430 W. Clay Ave.

Muskegon, MI  49440

(231) 722-0278